Friday 21 February 2014

Christa's Happy Birthday

Many happy returns
Of this: your special day.
If you're lucky, I may
Soon give you carpet burns.

I'll bend you over first
And spread your lower lips.
Soon there are a few drips;
I start to quench my thirst.

Next I put my finger
Inside your gaping hole.
(Any will suit my goal
And I'll still get bigger.)

After grabbing your tits,
I throw you to the floor.
The romance grows ever more:
Whack your face with my bits.

Then I ram it in you;
It doesn't matter where.
Hopefully you won't care
And just enjoy the screw.

When we both are finished,
You are dribbling cum.
But you are not yet done:
Lust is undiminished.

Happy birthday Christa,
Hope you have a good one.
Just to complete your fun:
Later on I'll fist ya.

2 comments:

  1. I usually try different metres and rhyme schemes for each poem I write. Here, I tried A-B-B-A, but I don't think it's very successful.

    ReplyDelete